Lore,

If your computer has significant RAM and video card speed you can rotate
the image using the control wheel on the Intuos.  It's most helpful, but I
should warn you that you need to return the image to the original position,
otherwise Pshop will keep it in the last angle/position and consider that
the normal orientation.  Shift and move and two other controls (I forget,
sorry) are already available on the Intuos, but I often just use the
controls on the keyboard.  It helps a lot if you can move the keyboard out
of the way and only use it when needed.

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 12:43 PM, Lore Ruttan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Following on Bruce's heels, a question I've had is how people set up their
> work space when they are using a drawing tablet?
>
> I've been trying to learn to use my Wacom Intuos tablet (a fairly old
> model) and I still find it very awkward. The biggest obstacle is that I
> keep needing to use the keyboard for Shift, Delete, Numbers, etc etc but
> the keyboard feels in the way. Also, when I draw with a real pencil I am
> constantly turning my drawing pad. I can turn the tablet but the image on
> screen doesn't turn so it is very disconcerting.
>
> Any advice would be appreciated! Lore
>
> --
> *Lore Ruttan, *Ph.D.
>
> Lore Ruttan Illustration <http://www.loreruttanillustration.com>