You can do the opposite, Lore.  Build a small elevated "desktop extender,"
which would resemble a highly modified toy train tunnel :).  Then you can
put the keyboard on top, or underneath, whichever, depending on the height
of the train tunnel, and also what height is best to work using the Wacom.

Wacom user manuals can be accessed here:
http://us.wacom.com/en/support/manuals/

Cheers,