Hi Jeremy,

This looks great! One thing that would be helpful to add (you might already
be doing this) would be a little review section where people could add how
much it cost for them to order the model from various places. It would
really be beneficial to see the cost difference in order for people to be
even more accepting of 3d printing.

Best,

Anne