Gail,
I love that about Brushes too. I discovered it by accident and have amused
myself endlessly watching The Process. It's interesting to see where one's
mind goes when just playing. What starts out as a doodle becomes a
landscape becomes a t-shirt becomes another scene. I think there is a way
to play back the strokes in Procreate as well.

My oil painting instructor loves the Wacom Bamboo stylus for his iPad mini,
but I hear it's not so good on the Air. I'm going to try his out during
tonight's class. If I like it, I'll report back.

Gretchen

Gretchen Halpert
Illustrator/educator
www.gretchenhalpert.com