I have a NeoLucida. Thought I'd use it to help students double-check their
proportions. Unfortunately, I found it somewhat difficult to use and
couldn't imagine trying to teach someone else how to use it. Put it away in
hopes of trying it again, but haven't yet.

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 1:35 PM, Britt Griswold <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> The iPhone app looks very interesting, the downside over the NeoLucida is
> holding the distance steady between camera and paper, and running down your
> battery. Upside is no eye positioning issues, and it is always in your
> pocket, ready to go!
>
> Anyone interested in writing a blog post for the GNSI website on these two
> items?
>
> Britt
>
> On 5/13/14, 1:15 PM, lisa kanellos wrote:
>
>> I went to Amazon to read reviews for the Neolucida, and one of the
>> reviewers raved about an
>> iPhone/iPad app called Camera Lucida that's available for $4.99.  Has
>> anyone tried it?  The reviews
>> from the app store are pretty impressive, so I'll probably give it a try.
>>
>> Lisa Kanellos
>>
>>  >
>> Good morning, all.
>> If anyone was bummed out that they missed the Kickstarter camera lucida,
>> which sold out within a few
>> hours of posting, you're in luck- they are now selling a limited run
>> through the end of May.
>>
>>     http://neolucida.com/

> instructions at

Jennifer Landin, Ph.D.