Linda,

It will be after I forward all this discussion to him.

The video that Barbara sent, above, was very clear on how to make certain
one is going to be paid.  I wonder if someone would (yet again) indicate
the written sources for contractual agreements.  I'm referring to
illustrators' handbooks on this topic.

And thanks in advance,