I love lynda.com as well. Also try Kelby One: http://kelbyone.com/  They used to be (still are?) the National Association of Photoshop Users (http://members.photoshopuser.com/). They have a monthly magazine (if you like print) as well as good sites for online classes, training and tutorials, from beginning to experienced. In addition, they have one and two day workshops all over the country if you want to take a class with real humans.
_______

Deborah B. Shaw
dbShaw Studios

949.887.3465