I second Lynda.com. Compared to most online tutorials, they don't put me
to sleep. I feel pretty comfortable in Photoshop, but even the basic
Lynda classes manage to teach me a new trick here or there. They're set
up well to watch all the way through, or jump around to the chapter you
need information on. They also have a lot of great tutorials for 3d (and
just about everything else).

Nicolle
www.SayoStudio.com