  _____

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Liz Lockett
Sent: Thursday, 22 May 2014 9:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] In situ Field techniques

http://research.amnh.org/vz/mammalogy/f/Simmons
<http://research.amnh.org/vz/mammalogy/f/Simmons&Voss_with_figs.pdf>
&Voss_with_figs.pdf

Am Museum of Natural History has this great paper on their site

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]>