I have an actual brush stylus, looks like a regular brush and makes
brushy strokes. it's fun when i remember to use it!

And appropriately, I have the Brushes app. the one thing I like about
Brushes is that it automatically saves all of your strokes and can play
them back. You can export that file into QuickTime on the desktop and
adjust the speed. I thought it would be great for presentations to
workshops, showing how drawings & paintings are built up over a series
of steps.

Gail

On 5/8/14 11:01 AM, Gretchen Halpert wrote:
> I use my finger, but would like to have a good stylus too. I don't
> care for the cheap universal ones I have.
>
> I'm still in the exploratory stage of working on my iPad. Procreate
> has layers and good tool options. That's the only app I have, except
> for Brushes on my phone. That's fun too.
>
> Cheers,
> Gretchen
>
> www.gretchenhalpert.com <http://www.gretchenhalpert.com>
>

> On May 8, 2014, at 10:00 AM, Patricia Savage <[log in to unmask]
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>
>> Wow, y'all. Thanks for all the suggestions yesterday. I'm going to
>> have a good time going tonight researching them.
>>
>> Will all of them need a stylus or do you work with both your finger
>> and a stylus?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Patricia Savage
>>
>> *Mayapple**Studio*
>>
>> 919-859-2789 (h), 919-438-6766 (m)
>>
>> www.psavageart.com
>>
>> Join me on Facebook
>>
>> On 5/7/14 1:30 PM, Diana Marques wrote:
>>>
>>> I like Adonit Jot Touch; but going the Adonit route is a personal
>>> choice, I think, since it feels differently than most of the other
>>> stylus brands in the market.

> instructions at

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design