Dear GNSI Friends and Family,
We were SO proud of the last issue of the GNSI Journal that we decided
to just call it a day and stop publishing...

/NO, NO, not really/, but the delay in sending out the Spring issue may
make it seem that way. I assure you we ARE working very hard on it. We
had a Perfect Storm of everybody being otherwise engaged (Conference!
Day Jobs! Life!). Most of the proverbial fires are now extinguished
(haha, depends on who you speak to!); production is underway.

My deepest thanks go to Clara Richardson for stepping in and taking over
admirably at the Editor-In-Chief position to help out!!

And we all thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Gail

--