I second Lynda.com. Compared to most online tutorials, they don't put me to sleep. I feel pretty comfortable in Photoshop, but even the basic Lynda classes manage to teach me a new trick here or there. They're set up well to watch all the way through, or jump around to the chapter you need information on. They also have a lot of great tutorials for 3d (and just about everything else).

Nicolle
www.SayoStudio.com

Kathryn Killackey wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hi Julie,

I found the tutorials at http://www.lynda.com/ very useful. They have in-depth video tutorials for all levels of photoshop that you can follow at your own pace (as well most other software programs you can think of). It is a monthly subscription service so it can get expensive over time but if you wanted to join for just a month or two, you could probably make it though several tutorials.

best,

Kathryn