Hi all,

A reminder that your submissions to the GNSI Small Works Exhibit are due June 1st.

The Small Works Exhibit will be held alongside the Annual Members Exhibition at the 2014 Annual Conference.  Submissions to the Small Works should be inspired by a previous year’s conference or other GNSI related activity. This is informal exhibition is your chance to cut loose, get creative, and celebrate what the GNSI community means to you! All submissions will be accepted.

https://www.conf.gnsi.org/exhibits/small-works-exhibit/

Note: I strongly recommend shipping via carrier (FedEx or UPS) as I’ve had several problems with the postal service delivering packages to my address.

I’m looking forward to seeing your entries!

~Tiffany Miller Russell
www.wildlifeinpaper.com<http://www.wildlifeinpaper.com>
720-381-7879