Hi Julie,

I found the tutorials at http://www.lynda.com/ very useful. They have in-depth video tutorials for all levels of photoshop that you can follow at your own pace (as well most other software programs you can think of). It is a monthly subscription service so it can get expensive over time but if you wanted to join for just a month or two, you could probably make it though several tutorials.

best,

Kathryn