Here is a response from my good friend, Dr. Dennis R. Paulson a the Slater Museum of Natural History, who very kindly provided this list for us.

Here are some other books I found in the museum:

Biological Techniques: Collecting, Preserving, and Illustrating Plants and Animals. Jens W. Knudsen, 1966, Harper & Row. (a different book from the one I sent you before but presumably with a lot of the same information larger than the other one)

Mammal Collectors' Manual. D. W. Nagorsen and R. L. Peterson. 1980. Life Sciences Miscellaneous Publications, Royal Ontario Museum.

The Preservation of Natural History Specimens, Vol. 1, Invertebrates. R. Wagstaffe and J. H. Fidler, 1955, H. F. & G. Witherby Ltd.

The Preservation of Natural History Specimens, Vol. 2, Zoology-Vertebrates, also Botany, Geology, 1968, R. Wagstaffe and J. H. Fidler, 1955, H. F. & G. Witherby Ltd.

Hopefully among these questions will be answered. Of course all of them are out of print but might be available in some libraries (or look at used-book websites). Interesting that we, at least, don't have anything very new, and I can't recall seeing anything, except of course in books on insects there is often a section on collecting and preserving (as in my dragonfly books).
D.

Here are some of his books:

Dragonflies and Damselflies of the East (Princeton Field Guides) by Dennis Paulson (Dec 19, 2011)

Shorebirds of North America: The Photographic Guide by Dennis Paulson (Jan 24, 2005)

Shorebirds of the Pacific Northwest by Dennis Paulson and Jim Erckmann (Jun 2003)

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538