Yes, I'm no longer a connectivity Luddite.  The Nexus 7 tablet is small, but to me that's a plus.  Travel today is a constant compromise between weight and usefulness, and any way to stuff another pair of socks (sandals?) into a suitcase or carry-on is more than welcome.

I've notice there are apps (God, I hate that term, can I call it an application?) for drawing using tablets.  Not to mention saving same :).  Yes, I've ordered a screen protector, but need advice on a stylus/pen for this purpose, if you've had the opportunity to use this function on a phone/tablet/laptop.  Feedback on applications [ :) ] for drawing/writing would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Thoroughly Modern BAB

--
Bruce Bartrug