Bruce,

On recommendation of an Apple guy, whose wife is a graphic artist, I bought an Adonit Jot Touch and have the app “Procreate”  I need more practice.

http://www.adonit.net/jot/touch/

Procreate, Sketchbook Pro (I think Dorothea uses this app.

One of our members, Dorothea Rohner uses a stylus similar to this:  http://www.dorothiarohner.com/Main.html

All the best and enjoy!

“OC” Carlisle