Following on Bruce's heels, a question I've had is how people set up their work space when they are using a drawing tablet?

I've been trying to learn to use my Wacom Intuos tablet (a fairly old model) and I still find it very awkward. The biggest obstacle is that I keep needing to use the keyboard for Shift, Delete, Numbers, etc etc but the keyboard feels in the way. Also, when I draw with a real pencil I am constantly turning my drawing pad. I can turn the tablet but the image on screen doesn't turn so it is very disconcerting.

Any advice would be appreciated! Lore

--
Lore Ruttan, Ph.D.

Lore Ruttan Illustration