Lore,

If your computer has significant RAM and video card speed you can rotate the image using the control wheel on the Intuos.  It's most helpful, but I should warn you that you need to return the image to the original position, otherwise Pshop will keep it in the last angle/position and consider that the normal orientation.  Shift and move and two other controls (I forget, sorry) are already available on the Intuos, but I often just use the controls on the keyboard.  It helps a lot if you can move the keyboard out of the way and only use it when needed.