Thanks all for suggestions. I'll have to see if mine will rotate using the circular button. My husband and kid opened the Tablet box for me when it was new and by time I got a turn the manual was nowhere to be seen!

Great idea putting the tablet on a keyboard pull out tray. Unfortunately I have this cool vintage desk with no such thing but something to think about if and when I expand my studio! :)