Very impressive work, Britt! Thank you for sharing.

---
Emily S. Damstra
natural science illustration
Waterloo, Ontario
www.emilydamstra.com
emilydamstra.wordpress.com

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Britt Griswold <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have some illustrations to share.  A lot of my art is related to creating graphics to explain the Big Bang and the early universe.  I recently did some graphics for Johns Hopkins Magazine. The lead researcher is my old boss (Dr. Charles Bennett). If you would like to know about the search for gravity waves, this is a good read.

http://krieger.jhu.edu/magazine/v11n2/a-class-by-itself/

The header art and the two graphs are mine, and the video (which is well done) contains several of my images and 3D models.

Britt