Emily,

I checked Amazon Smile for the Proxima projectors, the brand that Britt had suggested.  Good variety of prices that may work.  I just may look into this whole idea as well.

Thanks Emily for bringing this up! Transferring by tracing can be a challenge.  Saw one of my classmates transferring a projected image using our classroom digital projector to the size she needed, to transfer the image to a clay pot she’s making.  Makes excellent sense to me

“OC”