Emily:
I do NOT like the digital projector purchased about two years ago:  an Infocus  Portable XGA 2500 lumens projector ININ104, for about $400.
It is not sharp and crisp. I can only project enough image to lightly place the elements on the page. Text is hard to read.  boo hiss

The projectors that are used my classroom at the art institute are both excellent. I've never used the Elmo. (the two are probably replaced by now with newer models.).

The projector with the arm attachment is a Toshiba TLP-XC 2500.

The more simple projector without the arm attachment is a Hitachi CP-X251 Multimedia LCD Projector.

In addition, if you are just looking for a projector that projects whatever is underneath it, you might want to look at a projector called “Elmo.”

HOpe this helps.
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325