What! It's illegal to tell how much you charge before three month? I've never heard of that.

Too bad there is not a hired web person for the Guild, should could devoted time to this. Of course I might be worth it to just pay to have to code written.

Heck I might just start a wordpress on my own. But I really need to know why it is only legal to publish prices after three months?