Is it collusion if it is posted publicly? (Which is what I'm thinking of
doing now.) Can it be price fixing if its many prices from many sources
that are all personal data points? I want to look deeper into this.

Um and what about freedom of speech?

Cat Wilson
Design . Illustration . Art
Astoria, NY