Hi, All -
I received this inquiry a little while back, a company looking for finished color art for their company and customer cookbook. They do not want to commission art, and they want full-color art of primarily waterfowl native to the southern US.

If you are interested, PLEASE CONTACT MISTY DIRECTLY, DON'T CONTACT ME.  -- Gail

Hello, Gail!

Our company (MMR) is putting together a corporate cookbook that will be handed out to employees and clients and we got the idea to put illustrations of the different types of birds we hunt, cook, and eat, in the different areas in which our company operates.

We have a list of waterfowl found in the Gulf states that we would like to feature in the cookbook and I was curious if you would have illustrations for them. On the list are American Black Duck, Gadwall, Green Winged Teal, and Blue-winged Teal. Also some geese and swans.

You can check out our company website at www.mmrgrp.com. Our home office is located in Baton Rouge, LA. I look forward to speaking with you further about this. You can contact me at any time at the number below or through email.

Thanks for your attention!

Misty Roussa

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design