Bruce, pretend for a moment that I don't know anything about politics,
economics, or physics, and just tell me what the hell is going on. (That
was a joke.) But really I don't how its price fixing if there is no fixed
price. 300 different people of different levels of expertise working for
different employers paid different prices.
How would that be price fixing and the AGA Handbook for Ethical Pricing not
be?

Sorry, I just gotta know.

All best,
Cat