Hi Patricia!

I love ArtRage the most: the palette layout feels the most like traditional painting. I wrote a little about it here: http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/symbiartic/2014/01/30/wacom-stylus-ipad/

Sketch Club is also pretty good, lots of variety and new tools being added all the time.
Autodesk's Sketchbook mobile is popular and has a lot of tools. I found it less responsive than the others.
Wacom also has their Bamboo Paper app which is alright but I haven't played with it a lot.

-Glendon

--
Glendon Mellow
Art in Awe of Science