I use my finger, but would like to have a good stylus too. I don't care for the cheap universal ones I have.

I'm still in the exploratory stage of working on my iPad. Procreate has layers and good tool options. That's the only app I have, except for Brushes on my phone. That's fun too.

Cheers,
Gretchen

www.gretchenhalpert.com

>>> www.gretchenhalpert.com