I have an actual brush stylus, looks like a regular brush and makes brushy strokes. it's fun when i remember to use it!

And appropriately, I have the Brushes app. the one thing I like about Brushes is that it automatically saves all of your strokes and can play them back. You can export that file into QuickTime on the desktop and adjust the speed. I thought it would be great for presentations to workshops, showing how drawings & paintings are built up over a series of steps.

Gail