Hi Bruce,

If he is not shy, he may like this video; it circulated some time ago, and is FULL of profanity (as in the title), but is for creatives. regarding how commonly we are treated poorly when it comes to getting paid. Called "F-- you, Pay me" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVkLVRt6c1U

I started watching it again and decided I am going to look at the whole thing tonight, since I am in a ridiculously low-paying contract right now myself (my choice and I'm sure what I really need is therapy).

Again, full of F-bombs (don't shoot the messenger!).

Barb

Barbara Harmon
www.barbaraharmon.com
www.harmon-murals.blogspot.com