Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 11:01:50 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Painting Apps for Ipad
To: [log in to unmask]

I use my finger, but would like to have a good stylus too. I don't care for the cheap universal ones I have.

I'm still in the exploratory stage of working on my iPad. Procreate has layers and good tool options. That's the only app I have, except for Brushes on my phone. That's fun too.
Cheers,Gretchen
www.gretchenhalpert.com