From a friend:
Still looking and asking.
Linda

One that popped into my head was Collecting and Preserving Plants and Animals, by Jens W. Knudsen, 1972. He was a faculty member at Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma. I donít know how available the book is, as Iím sure itís out of print. But I think it was probably the best all-around of such books. Iíll check for more.

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538