I found that the Graphic Arts Guild has an online contract guidelines, and explains why the legaleze and such should be in there. This seems to be an updated link. looks a bit different than I remember, but down at the end, the Contract Glossary has descriptions I believe.
Hope this helps.
Linda

http://graphicartistsguild.org/tools_resources/letter-of-agreement

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC