I sincerely thank Gail and Clara since I was one who was in that firestorm (and still am).

Gail please let me know for the next one. I am really trying to get some spare hours here and there!

Thank you again - to everyone who was able to pitch in.

Barb

Barbara Harmon
508-430-8308
www.barbaraharmon.com