Very topical question, Lore, I'll be interested in what input comes along.

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 8:58 AM, Lore Ruttan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Does anyone have any insight on how pricing for illustrations in e-books varies from traditional print? I assume e-books don't go through first edition, second, etc or have geographical boundaries - does this affect pricing?

--
Lore Ruttan, Ph.D.

Lore Ruttan Illustration

Bruce Bartrug