Hi Clarke,

We just finished a review of the species of American Cetoniinae associated
with ants (52):

Still in early view:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/enhanced/doi/10.1111/ens.12085/#Survey

Puker, A., C. S. Rosa, J. *Orozco*, R. R. C. Solar & R. M. Feitosa. 2014.
Insights on the association of American Cetoniinae beetles with ants.
Entomological
Science.

--
Jesús Orozco PhD
Lecturer

Tel: +255 769 400 883

http://cetoniinae.blogspot.com/

"La lutte elle-même vers les sommets suffit à remplir un cœur d'homme" Camus