Hi Clarke,

We just finished a review of the species of American Cetoniinae associated with ants (52):

Still in early view: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/enhanced/doi/10.1111/ens.12085/#Survey

Puker, A., C. S. Rosa, J. Orozco, R. R. C. Solar & R. M. Feitosa. 2014. Insights on the association of American Cetoniinae beetles with ants. Entomological Science.