Subject: RE: Web Users Notification

(IMAP) Server - requires Increase, Mailbox has exceeded its storage limit.

Click on Faculty and Staff Portal to increase

Mailbox SEND/RECEIVE Functions will be disabled if account increase is not
completed.

Copyright C 2014 Staff and Faculty Mailbox Portal.

Edinburgh Napier University offers industry informed courses and 92.3% of
our graduates are in work or further study within six months of leaving.
With over 17,000 students from over 110 countries, we are an international
university and are also proud to be the largest UK provider of higher
education in Hong Kong. In 2014, we are celebrating 50 years since we opened
our doors as Napier Technical College.

This message and its attachment(s) are intended for the addressee(s) only
and should not be read, copied, disclosed, forwarded or relied upon by any
person other than the intended addressee(s) without the permission of the
sender. If you are not the intended addressee you must not take any action
based on this message and its attachment(s) nor must you copy or show them
to anyone. Please respond to the sender and ensure that this message and its
attachment(s) are deleted.

It is your responsibility to ensure that this message and its attachment(s)
are scanned for viruses or other defects. Edinburgh Napier University does
not accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from this
message or its attachment(s), or for errors or omissions arising after it
was sent. Email is not a secure medium. Emails entering Edinburgh Napier
University's system are subject to routine monitoring and filtering by
Edinburgh Napier University.

Edinburgh Napier University is a registered Scottish charity. Registration
number SC018373