I personally know of no direct evidence that answers this question, though
others might. Some additional ideas, which may have occurred to you already

Rosanna Walker's "Birth of a Lost Boy: Traces of J.M. Barrie's Peter Pan in
Willa Cather's *The Professor's House*" provides some context on Cather's
career in relation to the play's opening in New York, November 6, 1905. No
evidence of Cather seeing the production is provided, although Mark Twain's
response to seeing it is quoted there.

*Peter Pan on Stage and Screen, 1904-2010*, byBruce K. Hanson might be
worth a look.

*Second Star to the Right: Peter Pan in the Popular Imagination* (see page
117) lists the cities where the American tour of Peter Pan went in 1906,
and Pittsburgh is included in that list. (Cather moved from Pittsburgh to
New York in the Spring of that year.) This section of *Second Star to the
Right *is in dialogue with *Fifty Years of Peter Pan*, by Roger Lancelyn
Green, which might prove useful.

Good luck!

--
Matthew Lavin