Dear Cather Friends,

Many of you were kind enough to buy the 22014 Cather calendar that Tom, Tracy and I worked hard putting together last year.  I hope you are enjoying it!  When I turned my own calendar to June this morning, I noticed a mistake in a notation for June 14.  That is the day that Cather's brother Douglass died--but he died in 1938, not 1939.  That error is entirely my fault; I should have caught it when I did my last proofreading.  My apologies to Willa, to Douglass, and especially to you!

Hope I'll be seeing some of you at Spring Conference this week, and I'm deeply envious to those of you who'll be going to the Rome colloquium in a couple of weeks.  Bon voyage and happy June, everyone!

Ann Romines