Lilies War will be upon us in less than 1 week!!!

Did you know that this year troll will be open a little over 120 hours during the war?

That just over 60, two-hour troll shift blocks.  Shifts that will need to be manned by two, three, or more individuals.  That’s a lot of man-hours being filled by volunteers!  In order to thank those volunteers, Mistress Marie Suzanne and I are coordinating this year’s troll volunteer raffle.  We have several great prizes, but can always use more!

So if you are one of this Kingdoms awesome artisans, magnificent merchants, or supportive citizens please think about donating items to be the raffles fabulous prizes!!!

If you have any questions, please let us know!!

Thanks,

Marie Suzanne - [log in to unmask]

Rebecca – [log in to unmask]