Good morning, Calontir!

While the more relaxed drums of Lilies War call to you to finishing last minute projects, distant, more insistent drums beat to us from the East! Will you join their Highnesses on the fields of Pennsic? If so, please remember that paid pre-registration (which helps determine how much camping room we are allotted) closes this coming Monday, June 16th. Don't be caught out unpreregistered! I get to attend my first Pennsic this year, and I dearly hope to see many, many of you there.  The link to register is at http://www.cooperslake.com/prereg/home/index.php#gateFees

In Service,
HL Aline Swynbroke