I would contact Zack about crash space in Dun Ard.  It is about 40 minutes from downtown KC,MO.
David Pretz [log in to unmask]

Murd
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 17:30:45 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Don't forget CalonCon
To: [log in to unmask]

What is the crash space/hotel situation like there?  How far is site from KC?  I'd rather not try to day trip this. Thanks!

GwendolynSent from my iPhone
On Jun 23, 2014, at 1:56 PM, Bruce Lapham <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

All local officers should plan to attend.
Local seneschals and those of you heading up contact/incipient groups should REALLY plan to be there.  I will be rolling out the new Calontir Seneschal's Handbook.
Here's the link to the flier.  http://calendar.calontir.org/events/files/pdf/dun-ard-caloncon-2014.pdf
Maighster Murdoch,Calon Steward