It most definitely is.   I can't express how much I'll miss him.

--Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Patricia Galbraith
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 9:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] for those not on Facebook

This is a great sorrow.

  _____

Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 17:08:32 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

It is a sad day.

JM

  _____

Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 15:46:18 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] for those not on Facebook
To: [log in to unmask]

It is with a heavy heart that I forward this message posted earlier today by
Diedra Carson, regarding Demetrios. "Dr Henry Marks (Demetrius il Conterio
in the SCA passed over the rainbow bridge early this morning. He is reunited
with his gracious lady wife and his beloved hound Sophia, while leaving
behind countless friends and memories." I'm afraid I have no further
details.

Demetrios will always be a beloved member of Mag Mor.

--

Sabi

Origio omnis est conscientia pura

policy: listserv.unl.edu lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com