I guess I'm going to have to be a geometric shape . . .  Sorry guys, having some physical issues and the day is scheduled to exceed my personal heat index.  Recruit some good folks for us, okay?

Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 14:37:56 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] NewComers' Event
To: [log in to unmask]

See you all on Sunday at Antelope Park for the NewComer's Event.  Set up is at 11:00 so we can be ready for all those interested people who will come to see us.  Isadora sent out a lot of postcards after JAV.  The event runs until 5:00--bring whatever you're working on and be prepared to show everyone how much fun it is!
Antelope Park log cabin shelter (#1)--be there or be a geometric shape with equal sides.

Natalya