He will always remain in my heart.

Vasilla,  the sad baroness

On Jun 2, 2014 3:47 PM, "Judy Thiem" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
It is with a heavy heart that I forward this message posted earlier today by Diedra Carson, regarding Demetrios. "Dr Henry Marks (Demetrius il Conterio in the SCA passed over the rainbow bridge early this morning. He is reunited with his gracious lady wife and his beloved hound Sophia, while leaving behind countless friends and memories." I'm afraid I have no further details.

Demetrios will always be a beloved member of Mag Mor.

--
Sabi

Origio omnis est conscientia pura