I have a belt with circular plaques, I'd you think that might work. I can bring it Wednesday.

Halldora

On Jun 9, 2014 5:38 PM, "Laura Leuenberger" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am finishing a dress for Lilies, and I would be ever grateful if someone could help me mark a hem on it at moot Wednesday. I should be at the library from around 5:30 on, so if someone so inclined to help me was to be there early that might be ideal.
Also, if one is available I would like to borrow a metal (plaques) belt to go with this dress for Lilies. Do I remember there being such a belt in the Gold Key items? I by no means require such a belt, I only think it would improve the overall appearance of the dress, so I do not wish to borrow anything with major monetary or sentimental value just in case something were to happen to it.
Thanks,
Caterine