Info on the Evolution 2014 conference (in ~1.5 weeks)
http://evolution2014.org/

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 8:41 AM, seaQueststudio <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Does sound interesting...when?

-------- Original message --------
From: Lore Ruttan
Date:06/12/2014 8:13 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Evolution 2014 conference?

Sounds neat - I'm tempted to drive up for it!

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 6:45 AM, Jennifer Landin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Will anyone else be attending Evolution 2014 in Raleigh?
The Opening Lecture is entitles "Snails in Art and the Art of Snails: An Evolutionist's Journey Through Science and the Arts" by Prof. Steven Jones of University College London.
Looking forward to it!!

--
Jennifer Landin, Ph.D.
Department of Biological Sciences