I use an ancient Mayline (I think??) table, a bit rickety but it works
and it's a goodly size, maybe 42 x 30 or close to that. I can adjust the
angle but it's like pulling the proverbial teeth, so I leave it fixed at
my angle. I have a two drawer iris cabinet on rollers with a flat solid
top for various supplies and to hold my big porcelain palette and brush
holder; and a whole bunch of shelves i had put in when we fixed up the
basement, on the other. I have all rolling stock except for the table,
as I have a small area and sometimes need to move things around to do
this or that.

I have a combo of lights, Ott and a combo flourescent/incandescent. The
mix seems to work well. I'm in the basement so I need lots of light, and
I put on everything I have. 100w ceiling, another light over my flat
desk, the extra ambient lighting is helpful.

Gail

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design
139 Lathrop Avenue